Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[HTD] Rules and regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teal Dawn
Mere Guild Leader Walking Among Mere Cryers
Mere Guild Leader Walking Among Mere Cryers
Teal Dawn

[HTD] Rules and regulations Empty
PostSubject: [HTD] Rules and regulations   [HTD] Rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

1. Do not break any ArenaNet rules. This includes but is not limited to, any bots, hacks, cheats, exploits, or macros. If it is against the User Agreement, it is against our rules.

2. Do not give our guild a bad name. Anything you do while wearing our cape reflects on
our guild. This includes, but is not limited to: Scamming, Swearing (too much), racism, sexism, ageism, fascism, or any other ism that you know is bad. This also applies to character names.

3. Do not take more than you give. If you borrow something, pay it back. If someone donates to your cause, return the favor by giving to another guild member. DO not just ask for help on missions if you are not willing to help others. If you only use guild chat when you need something, you are most likely breaking this rule.

4. Hiding behind jokes to say rude or off color remarks in not acceptable. Assume that the person your speaking to may be sensitive because you don't know what's going on on the other side of the monitor. Any hateful expression, joking or not, may be subject to a strike.

5. If you have an issue with the guild, please bring it to our attention. We will try to make this the best place it can be for everyone. Quitting a guild, before giving them a chance to right their wrongs against you shows little respect for those you are supposed to be friends with.

6. The call for the removal of a member, or the demotion of an officer can be initiated by anyone, but the correct process must be followed. That process is to PM Me, Teal Dawn (N E O P E T S), with your reasons why you feel that way. I will be the only person ever posting anything about the removal of members.

8. You must be at least 15 years of age to join HTD

9. Guild chat, Alliance chat, and these forums require a certain level of maturity. Not just behavior with regards to swearing, but grammar as well. Bad Chat behavior includes: repeat posting, using guild/alliance chat as a trade channel, impatience (posting hello? anyone? why aren't you responding? etc.) over usage of 1337 speak, or AOL Speak (includes wut, R in place of are, U in place of you etc.), not taking a hint (if no-one responds, take a hint please) Pretty much, if you are under 18, and we can tell by how you talk, you are breaking this rule. If you are not under 18, and we think you are because of your talking... shame.

10. Your main account must be in HTD

11. Taking part in, or aiding ladder abuse will not be tolerated. This includes throwing matches by intentionally dying, or by other means allowing the other side to win. This may also include running bad build teams designed for "Fun" or just to "Mess Around"

12. Ventrilo is required. Players who actively use vent will always have priority over those who do not. This goes for PVP, UW, FoW, HA, and anything else where party communication plays a factor. In the future we hope to set up many Dungeon runs and Vent helps communicate, It also can be used to verify your age.

13. Those who leave HTD will only be invited back into the guild if they are voted back in by the members.

Becoming an Officer
There are 2 ways to become an officer. First,I can make you one. Keep in mind, I do not want a huge number of officers. I will only make people officers, without a vote, when I feel it necessary for them to be an officer for whatever reason. The second way is, whenever an officer is demoted for either inactivity, or because they are voted out, a vote will be called for a replacement. Nominations should be submitted to me via PM, once they are called for, I will post those people nominated in a poll.
Requirements for officers are:
a. Activity. Officers who become inactive for over one week without saying "I'm going out of town for a couple weeks" or whatever, will be demoted to a member, and a new officer will be voted on. This is not a punishment, but rather a necessity to keep enough officers active to do all their officer duties.
b. Experience. Only people who have been with the HTD for over one month are allowed to run for officer. I can appoint officers who have been in the guild for less, but to be involved in a vote, you must have at lease 1 month with the guild. We also look for Officers who know a thing or 2 about GW, Officers should be able to answer questions about most things in the game and not have to ask themselves.
c. Positive member. If your posting flames, scamming guild members, or anyone else for that matter, swearing at people, being a jerk, or anything else you really shouldn't represent the leadership of our guild.
d. You have the respect of the guild. If you lose the respect of the guild, and they wish to replace you, they can contact me and call for a vote. A simple yes/no vote will be placed on the forum if you should be replaced. If you are voted out of officership, you are not kicked from the guild, you are just demoted to member. Again, don't look at this as a punishment, but rather an incentive for you to do your best in representing your guild.

- On a side note I don't promote people because they are my "Best Friends" I want a fully functional guild and if I elect to promote someone it will not be because they paid me or begged to be and officer, it's because I think they are qualified to do a good job.

Kicking
1. Breaking aHTD rule will result on the removal of you from our guild depending on the rule broken
2. For serious offenses, such as breaking rule 1, or serious cases of rules 2 and 4, an officer can elect to kick you without a vote. That officer then posts a vote in the officer section, to see if the officers all agree. If they do, the offender remains blocked.
3. Members may appeal emergency kicks, if they feel the kick is unjust. The proper format is to contact me via PM, who will then place a vote in the general guild forum for all members to vote on the issue.
4. I will refuse some appeals for any reason I want, including, serious cases such as using hacks.
5. Anyone caught breaking the EULA will be kicked from the guild and reported to ArenaNet.
6. Executive officer, Terra Oeconomica may kick anyone for any reason and may ask for the kick of a officer if he feels it necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://gwchars.de/character.php?id=88424

[HTD] Rules and regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to [HTD] :: Our Rules-
Jump to: