Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Officer Application (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teal Dawn
Mere Guild Leader Walking Among Mere Cryers
Mere Guild Leader Walking Among Mere Cryers
Teal Dawn

Officer Application (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 pm

For all those interested in applying this is where to do it. In order to be elligable to apply you need to meet the requirments outlined in HTD Officer rules and regulations.

To apply is really a broad topic, no specific questions to answer, you answered them when you applied to join.

Post what makes you a super duper awesome. And why you think you would be a good officer.

I will review all of them, then a vote will be made of the canditates I think would be the best. The maximum number of officers is 8, so if we already have 8, then nobody else can become one.
Back to top Go down
http://gwchars.de/character.php?id=88424
Ansgar
WTF 1337h4x0r

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm

I would love to become an officer in HTD mainly because I'm always on, and I love being social and talking to people about things ingame (helping ect) and the outside world (OMG MICHAEL JACKSON DIED!!1!!1!). I do like moderating gross situations (edrama Q_Q), and helping people resolve conflicts in the guild. I also love being a part of guilds, but not the center of attention <_>.
I am up for recruiting (i have nothing else to do >_>)
ign=Ansgar Blackheart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holy Angelic
Nubtorz Cryer
Nubtorz Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

i would love to be an officer beacuase im very active and i love to help people
also i really wanna get the guild more active
so i plan on teachin people in this guild new SC's
Also, i can fac farm 10k every day ^.^
Back to top Go down
Evil Demen
Nubtorz Cryer
Nubtorz Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 pm

HI im Demen, ingame name(Evil Demen)
i like to giggle and frolic around when i play, i tend to make friend along my journies through the most dangerous..scary, enormously huge world of Guild Wars. i love to joke around but when its time to be serious like farming lvl 2 Nagas naked with only 1 skill in skillbar, i will be serious. i think i would make a perfect officer because i love to talk, a lot. im very active, waiting for august so i can start College again, MMMmmmm Animal doctor degreeeee. but i still play a lot even during college. but as an officer, i will be the nicest most cutest and orgasmicly helpful person i can be -giggles like a baby walrus that just cought its first fish-. i will make the guild stand out like a hotdog in the middle of the road. i will not wear the cape because i rly hate the color blue or anything close to it, im sry Teal..its gang related to y i hate it (XIV 4 LIFE). but i will be good, so hot, so nice, baby girl what i got for u, u sooo fiiine, anyways, i think i qualify to be an officer, if not thats cool, -moans like an obese female pregnant walrus that is giving birth to 500 pound twins while relieving itself from constipation-i will be sad for 3 seconds, but i move on fast Very Happy. thx for reading this and hope i didnt take the virginity out anyones eyes, much love <3
PS: i spell things bad at times cause knowing 2 languages i get mixed at times with grammer and sych , TEHEHE.

Love Evil Demen
Back to top Go down
Dweebee
Nubtorz Cryer
Nubtorz Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Teal Dawn wrote:
For all those interested in applying this is where to do it. In order to be elligable to apply you need to meet the requirments outlined in HTD Officer rules and regulations.

To apply is really a broad topic, no specific questions to answer, you answered them when you applied to join.

Post what makes you a super duper awesome. And why you think you would be a good officer.

I will review all of them, then a vote will be made of the canditates I think would be the best. The maximum number of officers is 8, so if we already have 8, then nobody else can become one.

Hi my names george , just starting to know the guild members and officers .
Upto know you all sound cool peeps and show knowledghe towards guildwars .
i wouldl like to be an officer to bring the guild together as a whole and make it more active and more social. We have a very specail leader and we shud show this ! I would like to become an officer because i am friendly , active and also like talkign as mush as possible giving advice etc .

IGN < - - I Dweebee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application (Closed)   Officer Application (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer Application (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to [HTD] :: Application To [HTD]-
Jump to: