Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Casull The Mighty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casull
Nubtorz Cryer
Nubtorz Cryer

Casull The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: Casull The Mighty   Casull The Mighty I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm

1. My total time played is 4157 hours, my account is 36 months old and I have all campaigns; Prophesies, Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North.

2. I Have one of each profession. All six coreprofessions have done all 4. My sin, rit, para and derv have done all but prophesies.

3. My main character (warrior) I know noob class but he was my first, has 18 titles, I am most proud of Legendary Cartographer. Unless you are stupid and give your account info, this title can not be brought. I am working on guardian, vanquish and wisdom for now.

4. Yes I use vent and headset when I play.

5. I saw Terra oeconomica advertise in Kamadan.

6. I have only been in Team Deviant since 07/30/2006. I left because no others were playing anymore. Thatgets boring real quick.

7. My name is Edward, I am 37 years old and am from Holland. I moved to the US a month ago with my wife because she was homesick. I used to own my own consulting business but now looking for something else after immigrating. One other big hobby of mine is target shooting in various disciplines.

8. Because of my guild not having active members I don't really have elite experience exept old deep and Urgoz usually as bip. I used to farm a lot so with that money I would get runs or pay for people to run together. But I would like to be able to do it with guildies.

9. As said before I am 37 years old, from Holland and live in the US now. I am in Eastern Standard, GMT -5. I play irregular because we are staying with my wife's family untill we find a place. But usually at night.

10. Not a trader.
Back to top Go down
Terra Oec
Gawd Walking Amongst Mere Cryers
Gawd Walking Amongst Mere Cryers
Terra Oec

Casull The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casull The Mighty   Casull The Mighty I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Invited.
Back to top Go down
https://htd-guild.forumotion.net

Casull The Mighty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to [HTD] :: Application To [HTD]-
Jump to: